Tuesday 2 May 2017

Art is more than just a pretty picture on the wall

The Definition of Art to me,

The Definition of Art to me,

Art is a visual language, a sensory language, an auditory language. Art is stunning, Art is dangerous! Art can be painful to look at! Art can be absolutely beautiful! Art can be a teacher to the world. Most of All art is an outlet for Everyone not just the creator! Composition, Style, iconography, I could name more terms but there's only so much I can say that will make people think more about Art and on How many levels it matters not just for us, the children but for our older generations also. Art comes in many forms not just the one we see in the Tabloids... <3 not just the one that makes us think, or makes us angry... Art is there to make the world think.. Its communication to every soul that's willing to let it in <3 <3 <3
For some people it can define them, for some people it can rule them, for some people it can scare them.... For Me I love it on all levels I cannot understand all of it. I know that there just some pieces of work that I'll just never get and I understand. But I do get that Art is designed to make people think even if its not nice.
There are many Artists out there communication on a level trying to help people see the Damage, pain and hurt they see, Every day. Aka World Hunger, War, Capitalism, Death, Bombs, Environmental issues.... These are just to name a few...
I'd just like to shout out MEGA RESPECT for all those Artists that can do this its very beautiful <3<3<3<3
Art is more than a pretty picture on the wall... <3
LOVE, PEACE AND LIGHT <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment