Monday 1 October 2012

New Beginings

Here I am at last at the start of my BA in Art & Design @ Forth Valley College.    
Still settling back into the way of college life,  I am finding this all a very exiting time.  
I have had a busy time these last few weeks but every minute has been worth it.  In the first block of my academic year I have been doing mostly research and drawing,  I have also started designing.  I have been attending contextual studies seminars which have been very interesting.  They have left me considering many things about the world we inhabit today, our culture and our future.  

1 comment:

  1. For some reason my blog states that I have posted these at stupid O'clock but in fact I'm am actually doing this during the day. Maybe needa check out my time zone sections

    ReplyDelete